Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Etch-a-sketch doodlin'

Oooooooo so I'm back from the dead. Yes it has been quite awhile but I'm finally in a place where I can steadily post pics and sketches on a regular basis. What with all the holidays and being knee deep in work, ads, what not. I suppose I can get into the nitty gritty of what I've been working on, and hopefully I will post some of the ads up, but until then...

We have etch-a-sketch! I love silly old toys like this. I'm not one of those people who collects lots of old retro toys and things, come to think of it I don't collect anything at all, But I love having old classic toys like this around. they inspire such creativity. Play-doh, etch-a-sketch, magnadoodle, etc. That being said one of my co-workers was nice enough to pick me up this neat pocket etch a store. So I started sketching on it.
It's still on my desk and I still have odd time between renders, so we shall see what the etch brings.
tags technorati :

No comments: