Thursday, March 22, 2007

Knee deep in it


What to say... There is entirely too much going on at the moment, work is busy, tons of projects I'm trying to finish up at home, personal finance issues hang in the balance(taxes...grrr). But I've made a commitment to myself to post stuff at least once a week, and this shall be no exception. Just a little sketch I filled in from life a while ago. I took notice of how certain people around walk and idle. Everyone has there default pose, personal gesture, way of handling their selves. This person in particular either had really bad posture or just had an obvious way of expressing (I'm thinking the latter). I believe this particular pose was covered in the Richard Williams book "Animators Survival Kit". Anyhow, take some time to observe people, it will enrich your art, and even if you aren't an artist, it should enrich your understanding of people and hopefully make you appreciate life just a little more.

No comments: